The 7th Annual Spring Benefit
Presented by The Associates Council of The Children’s Aid Society
Thursday March 30th 2017 | 7:00pm | The Manhattan Penthouse on Fifth Avenue New York, NY
On March 30, 2017, The Children’s Aid Society’s Associates Council, the organization’s young professionals group, will host The Seventh Annual Spring Benefit at The Manhattan Penthouse on Fifth Avenue. This flagship fundraising initiative brings together approximately 300 professionals and will raise critical operating support and awareness for Children’s Aid’s School Age Division, which supports the healthy, successful development of children during their elementary and middle school years. The event will include inspiring, educational information about our programs, an exciting raffle, delicious food, a full premium bar, and much more.
Terms & Conditions
One-hundred percent of the net proceeds benefit the School Age Division of The Children’s Aid Society.
If you purchase a ticket and cannot attend the event, we encourage you to give your ticket to a friend or family member to come in your stead. We cannot refund tickets.
Raffle Ticket Procedures and Rules
- Between January 17, 2017 and March 30, 2017, anyone who contributes $10.00 for one raffle ticket or $20 for a bundle of three raffle tickets or multiples thereof, through The Spring Benefit website or through in person Raffle Ticket sales will receive one raffle ticket or three raffle tickets respectively (or multiples thereof) for the raffle drawing. On-line ticket sales will continue until 11:59 PM on March 29th, 2017. In-person sales will continue at the event.
- The raffle is a targeted raffle so participants can pledge their raffle tickets towards prizes they want to win. Participants will be able to place their tickets in jars corresponding to the prize they desire, increasing their chances of winning that specific item.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets an individual may purchase, nor is there a limit to the number of prizes an individual may win. All event participants are eligible to win.
- The prize list may be viewed below and will be updated periodically.
- The raffle prize winners will be selected during the cocktail party on March 30, 2017. Winners not in attendance will have their raffle tickets randomly deposited in one of the jars for the corresponding tier. Winners will be notified within 48 hours via contact information provided on the purchased raffle ticket, so please ensure the information provided is correct. If we receive no response within 7 days of the drawing, we will draw another winning ticket number and contact the new winner.
- The winner assumes the responsibility to remove prizes or prize certificates from the cocktail party premises the day of the event (March 30, 2017). Prizes not removed will be held until Friday, April 30, 2017 at 4 p.m. at 711 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017 (CAS Headquarters). At that time, all unclaimed items will be considered a donation to the CAS. Please call Malia at (212) 284-4591 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule pickup of any unclaimed items. Winner responsible for shipping costs, if any. Any items not redeemed or taken advantage of within twelve (12) months (March 30, 2018) of The Spring Benefit event will be considered null and void, unless otherwise indicated on the prize certificate.
- All purchases are final and there will be no exchanges or refunds on items unless otherwise noted. All prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or traded by winner.
- We will gladly accept in-person payment by cash, check or credit card. Visa, American Express, or MasterCard credit card purchases are accepted in person or on-line at www.events.org/once. Please make checks payable to The Children’s Aid Society. The Internal Revenue Service granted the Children’s Aid Society charitable organization status Â§501(c)(3).
- The Children’s Aid Society reserves the right to add or withdraw, without notice, items to or from the raffle.
- Reservations for events and accommodations must be mutually arranged with the donor. No refunds will be allowed on packages for cancelled tickets and/or accommodations.
- Travel will be provided by donors as described even if the prices increase above those stated. Because travel fares change, travel costs may decrease below the value stated, but no refunds will be allowed or balances paid out. Any trips, tours, or events containing all or part of a prize, unless otherwise specified in the program description, are subject to convenient scheduling by the prize donors and the successful winner. In addition, winners of events are expected to schedule the event to occur within nine (9) months of the drawing, unless otherwise indicated.
- The Children’s Aid Society has attempted to describe and catalog all items correctly, but all items are offered as is, whereas The Children’s Aid Society neither warrants nor represents, and in no event shall be responsible for, the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance, or condition of the items. No statement has been made in this program or made orally at the event or made elsewhere shall be deemed as such warranty, representation, or assumption of liability. The values listed are estimates only and are not warranted for tax purposes or fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted.
- Each person issued a raffle ticket assumes all risks and hazards related to the drawing and items obtained at the drawing. Each purchaser agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising there from The Children’s Aid Society its elected and appointed officials, members, and employees, the drawing announcers, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the drawing.
- Please note that raffle ticket purchases are NOT tax-deductible. Thank you for your contributions, and good luck!